Monday 7 October 2013

The best place

       Jaco Beach is located on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica.. It's the pest place to visit in Costa Rica. It's a prefered destination for many Costa Ricans and tourists because it's a place that has many things to do. For example, it's the best beach in Costa Rica to surf. Just minutes from Jaco you can see crocodiles and you can feed them. You can go to the mountains in three minutes, and there you can go hiking and rafting.   You won't have enough time to do all the activities that you can do in Jaco Beach. Finally, if you want to visit the city,  San José the capital of Costa Rica is located 45 minutes from Jaco Beach.







                  



3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great place! I've heard that Costa Rica is a very beautiful country. I love visiting beaches and tropical rain forests, so that sounds like the place for me!

    Corrections:
    Jaco Beach is located on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica.

    You can go to the mountains in three minutes, and there you can go hiking and rafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alberto~ I really want to go Costa Rica, and I like beach! If I go Costa Rica, I will go Jaco Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this place, but I think that you can put more images from this place.....;)

    ReplyDelete