Monday 28 October 2013

The Best Place to eat Chicken Wings in the world

I love the chicken wings, and I tried in many places different kinds of chickens wining, but here in Calgary I tried the best wings in my life. This place is Mug Shotz Sport Bar and Grill and there is at 2808 Ogden Road southeast , this place is amazing, it has about fifty different flavors of wings, for example they have wings with: Tequila, whisky, Teriyaki, Thai suicide, Greek. Honey suicide, BBQ and other interesting flavors.

In fact this place wins the last three years the” Best Wings in Calgary.” I totally recommend this place to eat chicken wings.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, that looks delicious! I think I prefer non-spicy chicken wings...honey garlic is my favorite flavor.

    Corrections:
    This place is Mug Shotz Sport Bar and Grill, and it is at 2808 Ogden Road southeast. This place is amazing; it has about fifty different flavors of wings, for example, they have wings with tequila, whisky, teriyaki, Thai suicide, Greek, honey suicide, BBQ and other interesting flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!!! I love chicken wings too!!!
    I want to go this bar!!

    ReplyDelete