Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Crime

I think that Calgary is a safe town, in this two months I stayed in Calgary I never listened about some crime. In Calgary I can walk alone and talk with the cellphone in the sidewalk and don’t fell fear. Sometimes the only bad thing I see in Calgary is a strength people on the C-train, but they don’t do anything. My Downtown in Costa Rica is dangerous because there are many crimes all the days, but my country is ones of the most safely in Latin America. The crimes in my country is mugging or assault to a little stores, and only sometimes you listening a big crime.



3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I feel safe in Calgary but we need be careful anyway in special at the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go your country!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that Costa Rica is one of the safest places to visit in Central America. Of course, there is crime in big cities across the world, so we have to be careful anywhere.

    Corrections:
    I think that Calgary is a safe town; in the two months I've stayed in Calgary I haven't heard about any crime.

    Sometimes the only bad thing I see in Calgary is strange people on the C-train, but they don’t do anything.

    ReplyDelete