Monday 25 November 2013

Games

When I was a child I played a board game called, “Gran Banco" in my country was very famous. This game is very similar to Monopoly. In this game you had to buy providences or cities from Costa Rica, like Monopoly, but without properties. And the rules and tings you can buy or do are the same of Monopoly. I don´t see this game more in this years, I think don´t sell more because people don´t play too much board games.

Actually I prefer video games, because almost of the board games 
are childish, except for Pictionary and cards games.



2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this game, but it looks very similar to Monopoly. I know they have versions of Monopoly with Canadian cities/properties as well.

    Corrections:
    When I was a child I played a board game called “Gran Banco", which was very famous in my country.

    I don´t see this game much these days; I think it doesn't sell more because people don´t play so many board games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't know this game. I think it's fun.

    ReplyDelete