Friday 8 November 2013

My Favorite Way to Travel

My favorite way to travel is by airplane because is faster than the other ways to travel. When you travel by airplane you don`t worried about something because is most safely way to travel. The advantages to travel by airplane are:
  • ·         You can carry the entire thing you need.
  • ·         Faster than the other ways to travel.
  • ·         More safety the other ways.
  • ·         You can go by airplane to the entire famous place in the world.


The disadvantages to travel by airplane are:
  • ·         Sometimes is very expensive
  • ·         You have to accommodate to the schedule that the airplane.
  • ·         Almost every you have to stop in different airports before you arrive to you destination.


However, I prefer by airplane because have more advantages than disadvantages.

3 comments:

  1. Nice picture - I flew KLM earlier this year and I thought they had good service. European airlines are much better than American carriers anyway!

    Corrections:
    You can carry everything you need.

    Sometimes it is very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you. You have nice points of view about this topic. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think airplane is faster, but it is expensive... If I have a lot of money, I want to travel by airplane.

    ReplyDelete